TRICAST™ utilizes a combination of three selective herbicides to control a
wide variety of hard-to-kill broadleaf weeds such as dandelion, clover and
- For use on both cool and warm season grasses
- Can be tank mixed with liquid fertilizers or liquid iron materials**
- Flexible application rates
- May be applied to woody brush in Non-Cropland areas
- Labeled for use on turf, sod farms, rights-of-ways and other non-crop industrial areas
Non-Turf Application Rate
Roadsides (including aprons and guardrails), rights-of-way and other similar non-crop areas: For control of broadleaf weeds, mix at a rate of 1.5 to 3.39 quarts of product per acre. This may require 50 to 300 gallons of water per acre. For woody plants, apply to both stems and foliage of completely matured plants until they start to go dormant.
Woody Brush: Apply 1 to 1.5 gallons of this product per acre to thoroughly cover all
parts of the brush foliage, stem and bark. This may require up to 200 to 600 gallons
of water per acre.