Quincept® herbicide from Nufarm offers the perfect balance of power and performance to control both grass and broadleaf weeds. Use Quincept in the spring as a clean-up product for areas that missed a pre-emerge grass herbicide application or late season for weed escapes. Quincept delivers the versatility you need to address many weed problems.
BROAD LABEL FOR FLEXIBLE WEED CONTROL
- Post-emergence control of more than 200 tough broadleaf weeds plus crabgrass, foxtail, barnyardgrass and signalgrass
- Three active ingredients pack a powerful punch
- Perfect late season rescue for weed escapes
- Ideal for broadcast spray or spot applications
- Easy to use liquid measuring and use with limited agitation
For single application, use 7 to 8 pts per acre or 112 to 128 ounces per acre. For spot treatments, apply 2.6 to 2.9 fluid ounces per 1,000 sq ft. Ensure that spray volumes are adequate to completely cover weeds, especially when dense weed infestations make it difficult to completely cover the foliage of target weeds. Early Quincept® applications will not control weeds germinating later in the season so a second application may be necessary.