The A-25 and A-25T are excellent headgates for one-man cattle handling, allowing the operator to be behind the animal while it catches itself.
- Spring assisted gates automatically return to the catch position when the release control rod is reversed. The control rod allows you to release and prod the animal from behind for exit.
- A positive tie rod synchronizes the doors, eliminating troublesome chains or cables.
- Fully opening doors provide a wide exit and help prevent animals from stumbling or jumping when exiting.
- Two simple neck and head adjustments allow you to change from large to small animals in a few seconds.
- Controls can be switched from right to left hand in a few seconds to match your site requirements.