CyLence pour-on is a cattle insecticide used on both beef and dairy cattle of any age for control of biting and sucking lice, as well as face and horn flies. The cyfluthrin pour-on treatment for flies can be repeated as needed, but not more than every three weeks. For optimal lice control, a second treatment three weeks after initial application is recommended.
Active ingredient: Cyfluthrin (1%)
- <400 lbs + 4 mL/hd = 709 head
- 400-800 lbs + 8 mL/hd = 354 head
- >800 lbs + 12 mL/hd = 236 head
- <400 lbs + 8 mL/hd = 354 head
- 400-800 lbs + 16 mL/hd = 177 head
- >800 lbs + 24 mL/hd = 118 head