For the removal and control of mature infections of large strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, S. edentatus, S. equinus); small strongyles; pinworms (Oxyuris equi); and large roundworms (Parascaris equorum) in horses and ponies.
- More concentrated than Pfizer’s Strongid® Paste, smaller volume (3.6g/15.9mL vs. 3.6g/ 20mL) of paste for same dose of pyrantel pamoate.
- Easily administered paste-gel.
- Replaceable cap preserves partial dosages.
- Safe and efficacious.
- Can be administered to foals as young as 2 months of age.
- Safe to administer to pregnant mares 1 month before foaling
- May be given to nursing mares 10 days after foaling